Water Sports Ratnagiri by HarshaScuba.com is your perfect partner.
If adventure sports is what get you running, then be sure to visit Ratnagiri. With its wide assortment of water sports, this destination is a your perfect paradise.
What makes Water Sports in Ratnagiri so popular among the younger generations is its wide array of water sports facilities. Test your strength with row-boating, which is an exciting ride in the beach water. Float through the sea water with Jet ski, motorboats and water scooters. Enjoy banana rides with friends or family! All in all, Water sports in Ratnagiri is an exhilarating experience indeed!
See our Packages for more info.
Ratnagiri is city as well as district place in Konkan Region of Maharashtra. Surrounded by Arabian Sea, it has some very good natural ports and harbors for Water enthusiasts. Go Scuba diving, Snorkeling, deep diving and exploring Water sports like Jet Ski, Parasailing and more in Ratnagiri.
Places to visit in Ratnagiri:
- Tilak Birth Place: The great freedom fighter Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak’s Birth place.
- Ganapatipule – is a clean seashore and Ganpati temple situated at about 30 km North from Ratnagiri. This temple is reconstructed in Rajasthani stones and look.
- Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak Smarak – is the monument and the home of a man who set off the ‘Swadeshi Movement’ and spearheaded the fight against the British Raj
- Patit Pawan Mandir- The temple built by Swatantryaveer Savarkar for patit class of people.
- Thebaw Palace- Burma King Thebaw was imprisoned here. The palace is built in Pagoda style. Govt. had given some of the part of this palace for Polytechnic college.
- Bhatyachi Khadi- Khadi is area where river meets to sea. The village near this place is Bhatye, so known as Bhatyachi Khadi. The place is beautiful with a view of river & sea both. There is good casuarin cultivation on the sea shore. Also there is regional research centre for coconut & spices just near the casuarina plantation.
- Ratnadurga Fort- A fort covered by sea on 3 sides. A temple of Godess Bhagwati is located on the fort.
- Bhagvati Bunder- An old harbour which is not in use as harbour. But good place to visit as beach of white sand.Another beach having black sand is called as Mandvi bunder.